‘Writing to Awaken’ explores the therapeutic potential of memoir writing and how it can facilitate inner transformation. Every one of us has beliefs and blocks that can prevent us from expressing ourselves fully. Through memoir many of these can be uncovered and released, leaving us free to express ourselves from a much more authentic place. This workshop is for people who want to rediscover their true self, their ‘artist within’ and develop a deeper more integrated relationship with self.
The topics explored in the courses and workshops include:
- What is memoir writing – the potential for transformation and empowerment
- Self inquiry – the physical, emotional and mental self
- The fictional self – exploring and becoming witness to the narrative we have created about our lives and who we are in the world.
- Heartfelt desires – bringing parts of you together.
- Awakening to our inner essence – the sleeping genius
- Fear of self actualisation – why we self sabotage
- Keeping up the momentum and working through blocks
For more information on workshops and classes please visit: http://belindabennetts.co.uk/write-to-awaken/